• Storage Solutions for Even the Teeny-Tiniest Bedroom When You’re on a Teeny-Tiny Budget • Staying organized in small spaces (like a small bedroom or small college dorm room) is hard – especially when you have too much STUFF. Learn how to declutter all the random junk in your room with these clever organizing tips and home decor storage and organization ideas for small bedrooms. Easy ways to declutter your clutter from organized chaos to neat, clean, tidy and clutter-free.
Welcome to Decluttering Your Life - we hope you enjoy our quick decluttering tips, organization ideas and simple DIY solutions for your home - posts may contain ads & affiliate links - that's how we keep the lights on =)
Get 25% Off ALL Printables and Planners with discount code: MOMHACKS
=> See all printables here
When you have a small bedroom with a lot of stuff, you might feel as if there is NO way you’ll be able to fit ALL that stuff into your teeny-tiny bedroom especially if you’re on a budget.
With a little creativity and some clever DIY storage ideas, you can make a LOT of storage space in even the smallest of bedrooms.
Rule #1 for maximizing space in a small bedroom, just like in a small kitchen or ANY small room, is to look up, look down, look under, look over – when you really look at your room, you’ll start to see that there are SO many potential storage spaces in your room that you’re not taking advantage of.
Rule #2 when you want to utilize space in a small bedroom smartly is to take a long, honest look at the current furniture and set up in your room. You probably have furniture and other stuff in your room that takes UP space, but does NOT offer you additional storage space.
Let’s take a look at some super creative (and clever) ideas for getting more storage in your small bedroom.
I think this first idea is SO brilliant!
You can simply hang cheap folding chairs like these on your wall – when you OPEN the chair, you have instant shelves AND extra space for hanging clothes.
This next storage maximizing idea for your bedroom is something not many people think about.
Even a chair for your desk or makeup vanity can take up precious room.
NOW you have not only more storage space in your small bedroom, but you also created more SPACE.
Here’s a cheap storage idea for my make-up loving small bedroom gals – have a ton of makeup that is EVERYWHERE in your room?
Get a cheap over the door type of shoe holder and use it to hold AND organize your makeup.
Cheap AND useful, right?
Here’s more ideas:
When you’re working to create more storage space in your bedroom, you don’t need to get all expensive and fancy-dancy. Even cheap dollar store organizers and containers can make for cute ways to organize your things.
And now a tip for my fellow shoe lovers. Seriously, it’s simply NOT possible to have TOO many pairs of shoes, is it?
If you have a small bedroom WITHOUT a closet – or you simply don’t have ENOUGH space in your small closet for your shoes, try this idea – just hang some floating shelves like these on a corner wall in your bedroom to store your shoes.
Bonus – it will be MUCH easier to find your shoes AND to put them back where they belong.
To me, this next idea for more storage space in a small bedroom is one of the most obvious, yet the most overlooked.
UNDER the bed. Get that bed UP and off the ground and take advantage of all that additional storage space you now have!
I think those would look super cute AND not only provide more storage space but also help you STAY organized.
It’s SO important to use ALL the creative storage solutions for small spaces you possibly can.
Like cheap organization ideas? How about this – get some old wooden crates, spray paint them, and hang them on your wall.
PRESTO – instant storage space! And it LOOKS super cute.
I just love unique ideas – like these craft storage ideas using unexpected items.
Now most of us have some sort of nightstand in our bedroom – BUT is your nightstand working FOR you – or against you?
Every piece of furniture in a small bedroom has to be multi-functional. Meaning: it needs to do it’s job AND provide more storage space.
If your nightstand next to your bed ALSO has shelves, now you have a piece of furniture that is truly helping your storage situation.
I think these shelves with baskets would work PERFECTLY!
Now this next idea, it has NOTHING to do with storage OR to do with small bedrooms – I just love it and want to share it!
Take a look at these storage ideas for small homes
- Cluttered Messy Kitchen? 15 Kitchen Items To Declutter To The Trash TODAY
- 15 things in YOUR kitchen you should throw in the trash right NOW... without guilt...
- Declutter and Organize-99+ Ways To Clean Declutter & Organize Your Home
- declutter and organize your home with these easy DIY tips, tricks and ideas from Decluttering Your Life...
- How To Clean an EXTREMELY Cluttered House + Signs of a Problem
- how to clean when you are DROWING in clutter...and too tired to deal with it...
- Party Finger Food Ideas-Budget Friendly Starters & Apps
- from cheap party food platters to cheap easy appetizers, these party food ideas are perfect for for a low-budget menu...
☑ Click To Learn the 5 Simple Words That WILL Make YOU More Organized