The Secret To No More Paper Clutter!
Let’s take a look at some home organization hacks for organizing paperwork and paper clutter organization tips and tricks. Finally, eliminate paper clutter with these paper clutter solutions and desk organization tips.
Did you know there is a system to totally removing paper clutter from your life? It’s pretty simple, too! Let’s talk about the easiest way to declutter your paper clutter and KEEP it that way.
Paper Clutter Organization
Ah, paper clutter – how I hate thee! No matter what I do, that paper clutter seems to take on a life of its own and GROW to massive proportions.
All those coupons and bills and magazines and advertisements and school papers and… and… and… ugh!
There was some study that said we are 85% more objective with other people’s problems than with our own.
Which explains why when I go to my friend’s house, I can easily help HER clear out her paper clutter – but at MY house, I just get stuck.
✅ Helping A Friend?
In a way, I get attached and have some sort of irrational fear of throwing stuff out.
But that all changed when I watched these 2 quick videos below.
What Papers To Keep & What To Throw Away
In this first video, let’s talk about what paper clutter to keep – and what you can safely throw away. Dawn has a great theory and “barometer” for handling all the paper clutter that comes into our lives on a daily basis.
We will discuss common paper clutter such as store flyers, grocery coupons, owner’s manuals, important documents, insurance policies, magazines, receipts, bills, kids artwork, food coupons, etc etc and how to remove that paper clutter from your life.
How To Organize Paper Clutter
Now, let’s talk about the paper clutter you have left and what to DO to organize that paper clutter.
And my anxiety was through the roof!
I needed a plan to get it together - it was all pushing me over the edge.
Thing is - we LIVE here... I never had the fantasy that my home would ever look "Pinterest perfect".
I simply wanted more control, less clutter and much less anxiety.
I finally found something that worked for ME.
- My house is now easier to clean - I can now clean it in minutes, instead of hours.
- I can now actually FIND the things I'm looking for.
- I learned some simple decluttering systems that make me much more efficient every day - and I'm more relaxed and less overwhelmed all the time (finally)
- My house now looks pretty darn good almost all the time.
- Best of all - I no longer stress about guests unexpectedly showing up.
This is how I did it.
- 14 REALISTIC Ways To Save Money During The Holidays To Make Christmas Special On a Budget Holiday Time Saving Tips To Help You Save Money During The Holidays WITHOUT Losing Your Mind or Feeling Cheap! ...
- Clearing Clutter-Where To START When It’s Too Much To Deal With Clearing Clutter=Change Your LIFE! Here’s How To START – Have you ever thought, “My house is a disgusting mess!” ...
- How To Get Motivated To Clean When You Feel Sad and Depressed Cleaning Motivation To Get Motivated To Clean – Even If Depressed & UN-Motivated • It is HARD to get ...
- Understanding Clutter – Decluttering Tips For Beginners Who Are Clueless And OVERWHELMED It happens to everyone at one point or another – we look around our home and think, “Man, I have ...
☑ Click To Learn the 5 Simple Words That WILL Make YOU More Organized