No Storage Space in Your Small Bathroom? I’ve found some simple solutions!
Below are 7 VERY clever DIY storage and organization ideas to organize your VERY small bathroom…on a budget!
Welcome to Decluttering Your Life - we hope you enjoy our quick decluttering tips, organization ideas and simple DIY solutions for your home - posts may contain ads & affiliate links - that's how we keep the lights on =)
Get 25% Off ALL Printables and Planners with discount code: MOMHACKS
=> See all printables here
I don’t know about YOUR bathroom, but the drawers, cabinets and COUNTER in my small bathroom tend to become a cluttered MESS!
I was in desperate need of renter-friendly bathroom storage ideas – and YES, I was on a budget!
Let’s look at some clever apartment storage ideas for your small bathroom to get all your stuff organized.
Bathroom Storage Solutions
When it comes to storage space, living in a rental property or apartment can be an overwhelming challenge.
That’s why I put together this list of rental-friendly bathroom storage ideas for tenants who want to make their small bathroom more organized and functional.
The renter-friendly bathroom storage ideas below are practical yet affordable and perfect for creating storage space in ANY small bathroom on a budget.
You can also take most of these space-saving solutions with you when you move.
Above all, these space-saving storage ideas for your rental bathroom will not risk your security deposit.
Struggle With Storage in YOUR Small Space?
1. Maximize Under Sink Storage
Pull out drawers under your bathroom sink can REALLY help keep things neat and tidy.
2. Use Cheap Space-Saving Drawer Dividers
By simply using some cheap drawer dividers you can keep all your make-up sorted and organized.
3. Use This ‘Dead Space’ Storage Hack
Know that fake front in the cabinets under your bathroom sink? Why not do a simple handyman project and put it to good use for extra storage space.
4. Make a Hair Appliance Drawer
I think this is BRILLIANT! Create a special drawer just for hair dryer and curling irons, etc – and run a plug /surge protector INTO the drawer! Genius!
5. Use a Rolling Storage Cart
If your bathroom is small with very limited cabinet space, consider using a 3-shelf rolling cart to help keep your bathroom organized.
6. Try Cheap Dollar Store Items
My favorite budget-friendly way to organize my bathroom is to take a quick trip to my local Dollar Store or Dollar Tree and get some cheap organization baskets and bins.
7. Use Command Hooks
This is such a clever (and cheap!) DIY organization hack to create more storage space for getting organized in your bathroom cabinets.
Use Command Hooks to hang cheap baskets inside your cabinet doors!
- Party Finger Food Ideas-Budget Friendly Starters & Apps
- from cheap party food platters to cheap easy appetizers, these party food ideas are perfect for for a low-budget menu...
- Cluttered Kitchen? 15 Kitchen Clutter Items To Throw Away NOW
- 15 things in YOUR kitchen you should throw in the trash right NOW... without guilt...
- Declutter and Organize-99+ Ways To Clean Declutter & Organize Your Home
- declutter and organize your home with these easy DIY tips, tricks and ideas from Decluttering Your Life...
- Easter Tray Decor Ideas – 23 Ways To Decorate Your Tiered Tray For A DIY Spring Centerpiece
-If you love DIY Easter decor like I do, you will LOVE these Easter tray decor ideas for your tiered tray or wooden tray for a cute Springtime centerpiece...
☑ Click To Learn the 5 Simple Words That WILL Make YOU More Organized