Let’s get your kitchen organized beautifully with one of these farmhouse style coffee bar ideas. A coffee bar, or coffee ‘station’, is such a pretty way to organize your kitchen counter with a function and useful space.
Home coffee bar ideas.. YES please! My new DIY project is to create my own coffee bar in my kitchen.
It’s that time of year when we’ll have company a LOT (which is EVERY season around here) so I’d like to have a nice, organized beverage station already set up for my guests (and yes, for ME!)
And yep, it’s needs to be farmhouse-style =)
I love DIY organized decorating ideas – to me, as long as everything has it’s place, and it looks neat and organized – it’s not clutter.
However, my current situation for preparing coffee for guests IS a cluttered mess – so I’m going to get organized with a unique coffee bar set up with one of these coffee bar decor ideas below.
Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas
My favorite decorating style is farmhouse decor – I love anything farmhouse style (I’m sucker for that rustic look!), so I’ve been picking through coffee bar ideas I’ve found on Pinterest.
No matter which style I go with, I am totally getting this coffee bar wall organizer shelf – look how pretty it is:
Coffee Station Organizer Ideas
If your coffee station set up requires a coffee bar organizer, take a look at this idea I stole from my neighbor…
Now, my neighbor has a really small kitchen, so she used this rolling basket cart as the table for her coffee area – I just LOVE all those farmhouse baskets!
She keeps that cart set up in a corner in her kitchen day-to-day, but when we all get together, she just rolls the whole thing to where ever we are – brilliant!
One thing I am not 100% sure about yet is whether I will have mine set up as a beverage/coffee station on it’s own cabinet or piece of furniture OR if I will simply set up a small coffee station on my kitchen counter.
DIY Coffee Bar Ideas
If you’re looking for Do It Yourself Coffee bar Ideas, take a look at these coffee bar pictures below – they’re all so GORGEOUS! Just add a farmhouse chalkboard and your coffee bar design will be perfect!
I’d love to hear your opinions – just pin any coffee bar idea that you like best!
- Kitchen Coffee Bar Ideas – 30+ Kitchen Coffee Bar PICTURES30+ Ways To Set Up a Small Coffee Area in Your Kitchen • Even in a small kitchen, you can still ...
- Decor That Keeps You Organized: Declutter All The STUFF With These Gorgeous Mudroom IdeasDIY Mudrooms: Gorgeous & Creative Mudroom Ideas For Your Home • Every single day every member of this family drops ...
- DIY Family Command Center Ideas To Organize Your Family’s Life Without Losing Your Mind!DIY Home Command Center Wall Ideas and Must Haves • When you’re trying to declutter your life, nothing is more ...
- Photo Wall Ideas – 37 Picture Gallery Wall Layout Ideas For The Perfect Family Photograph Accent WallDIY Accent Wall Ideas and Picture Wall Ideas To Display Family Photos In Any Room In Your Home • When ...
More DIY Coffee Bar Ideas:
My House Was a MESS!
And my anxiety was through the roof!
I needed a plan to get it together - it was all pushing me over the edge.
Thing is - we LIVE here... I never had the fantasy that my home would ever look "Pinterest perfect".
I simply wanted more control, less clutter and much less anxiety.
I finally found something that worked for ME.
- My house is now easier to clean - I can now clean it in minutes, instead of hours.
- I can now actually FIND the things I'm looking for.
- I learned some simple decluttering systems that make me much more efficient every day - and I'm more relaxed and less overwhelmed all the time (finally)
- My house now looks pretty darn good almost all the time.
- Best of all - I no longer stress about guests unexpectedly showing up.
This is how I did it.
☑ Click To Learn the 5 Simple Words That WILL Make YOU More Organized