DIY Coffee Bar Ideas in Farmhouse Style –
Let’s get your kitchen organized beautifully with one of these farmhouse style coffee bar ideas. A coffee bar, or coffee ‘station’, is such a pretty way to organize your kitchen counter with a function and useful space.
Home coffee bar ideas.. YES please! My new DIY project is to create my own coffee bar in my kitchen.
Welcome to Decluttering Your Life - we hope you enjoy our quick decluttering tips, organization ideas and simple DIY solutions for your home - posts may contain ads & affiliate links - that's how we keep the lights on =)
Get 25% Off ALL Printables and Planners with discount code: MOMHACKS
=> See all printables here
It’s that time of year when we’ll have company a LOT (which is EVERY season around here) so I’d like to have a nice, organized beverage station already set up for my guests (and yes, for ME!)
And yep, it’s needs to be farmhouse-style =)
Rae Dunn Hubby & Wifey MugsGet More InfoRae Dunn Magenta COOKIE CanistersGet More InfoRae Dunn COFFEE CanistersGet More Info
I love DIY organized decorating ideas – to me, as long as everything has it’s place, and it looks neat and organized – it’s not clutter.
However, my current situation for preparing coffee for guests IS a cluttered mess – so I’m going to get organized with a unique coffee bar set up with one of these coffee bar decor ideas below.
Coffee Maker Mats For Coffee BarGet More InfoCoffee Bar 3-Tiered TraysGet More InfoCoffee Bar Wall Mug HoldersGet More Info
Farmhouse Coffee Bar Ideas
My favorite decorating style is farmhouse decor – I love anything farmhouse style (I’m sucker for that rustic look!), so I’ve been picking through coffee bar ideas I’ve found on Pinterest.
No matter which style I go with, I am totally getting this coffee bar wall organizer shelf – look how pretty it is:
I found the coffee bar shelf here.
Coffee Station Organizer Ideas
If your coffee station set up requires a coffee bar organizer, take a look at this idea I stole from my neighbor…
Now, my neighbor has a really small kitchen, so she used this rolling basket cart as the table for her coffee area – I just LOVE all those farmhouse baskets!
She keeps that cart set up in a corner in her kitchen day-to-day, but when we all get together, she just rolls the whole thing to where ever we are – brilliant!
She found the rolling basket cart here.
One thing I am not 100% sure about yet is whether I will have mine set up as a beverage/coffee station on it’s own cabinet or piece of furniture OR if I will simply set up a small coffee station on my kitchen counter.
DIY Coffee Bar Ideas
If you’re looking for Do It Yourself Coffee bar Ideas, take a look at these coffee bar pictures below – they’re all so GORGEOUS! Just add a farmhouse chalkboard and your coffee bar design will be perfect!
I’d love to hear your opinions – just pin any coffee bar idea that you like best!
- Cheap DIY Home Organization Hacks-45 Budget Friendly Ideas
- clever and creative home edits and organization hacks to organize your home on a budget - PICTURES too!...45 Budget-Friendly Home Organization Hacks for Simple DIY Organizing on a Budget – The home organization hacks and pictures below are ...
- DIY Family Command Center Ideas To Organize Your Family’s Life Without Losing Your Mind!DIY Home Command Center Wall Ideas and Must Haves • When you’re trying to declutter your life, nothing is more ...
- Small Kitchen Makeovers-Before and After Pictures of Small Kitchens• Kitchen Remodel Ideas Before and After • Remodeled Small Kitchens Before and After Reveals with Pictures! If ...
- Dollar Tree Bathroom Storage Ideas For Small Cluttered Bathrooms
- cheap and easy $1 bathroom organization hacks with budget-friendly items from Dollar Tree...Dollar Tree Bathroom Organization and Storage SOLUTIONS – Small bathroom organization hacks using cheap Dollar Tree storage items and inexpensive ...
More DIY Coffee Bar Ideas:
My House Was a MESS!
And my anxiety was through the roof!
I needed a plan to get it together - it was all pushing me over the edge.
Thing is - we LIVE here... I never had the fantasy that my home would ever look "Pinterest perfect".
I simply wanted more control, less clutter and much less anxiety.
I finally found something that worked for ME.
- My house is now easier to clean - I can now clean it in minutes, instead of hours.
- I can now actually FIND the things I'm looking for.
- I learned some simple decluttering systems that make me much more efficient every day - and I'm more relaxed and less overwhelmed all the time (finally)
- My house now looks pretty darn good almost all the time.
- Best of all - I no longer stress about guests unexpectedly showing up.
This is how I did it.
- Party Finger Food Ideas-Budget Friendly Starters & Apps
- from cheap party food platters to cheap easy appetizers, these party food ideas are perfect for for a low-budget menu...
- Easter Tray Decor Ideas – 23 Ways To Decorate Your Tiered Tray For A DIY Spring Centerpiece
-If you love DIY Easter decor like I do, you will LOVE these Easter tray decor ideas for your tiered tray or wooden tray for a cute Springtime centerpiece...
- DIY Christmas Decorations Made From Recycled Materials & Repurposed Stuff
-super cute handmade Christmas decorations made from upcycled and repurposed STUFF...
- Scratch Off Lottery Ticket Gift Basket Ideas
-creative ways to gift scratch off tickets, DIY lottery ticket gift basket ideas, lottery ticket trees, wreaths and more...
☑ Click To Learn the 5 Simple Words That WILL Make YOU More Organized