Simple Home Cleaning Schedules and Checklists To Keep Your House Clean and Clutter-Free •
These daily, weekly and monthly house cleaning schedules and checklists are sure to help you get your messy house under control – AND make your daily, weekly and monthly cleaning SO much easier. If uncluttering your home is your goal you’re gonna love these simple cleaning chores checklists!
Cleaning Schedule Examples
Trying to declutter, clean and organize your home but you’re feeling SO overwhelmed? Need a SIMPLE weekly cleaning schedule for working moms OR for stay at home moms?
There’s no doubt about it, “to-do” lists and checklists WORK when we use them consistently (1) – we find these household cleaning schedules below VERY helpful to keep us consistently on-track without feeling overwhelmed by chores piling up.
If YOU would like to keep your house clean consistently too, take a look at these super simple cleaning schedule examples below!
Need help with that?
Monthly Cleaning Schedule
This monthly cleaning schedule example is super helpful for a list of what to clean and declutter every month of the year. This monthly schedule is very helpful for house cleaning chores to do monthly but is not a DEEP cleaning checklist like this.
Weekly Cleaning Schedule
This weekly house cleaning schedule is SO helpful.
The weekly cleaning schedule checklist details out what day to clean bathrooms, cleaning day for your kitchen and living room, bedrooms, etc as well as daily cleaning tasks and you should do every day to keep your house clean.
How Often To Clean Everything
Here’s a really helpful home maintenance cleaning checklist that shows how often to clean everything in your home. VERY detailed!
Daily Cleaning Schedule
This is a really solid daily house cleaning schedule that will help you keep your house clean, clutter-free AND keep you from getting OVERWHELMED.
What I really like about this daily cleaning checklist is that you’re only doing one load of laundry 4 days of the week (Monday – Thursday).
I can do ONE load of laundry 4 days of the week, can’t you?
☑ Tip: Does Your Laundry Stink?
Maybe your washing machine stinks?
It works GREAT!
Plus, this weekly schedule is set so you are NOT cleaning on Sundays.
Naturally, you can change it up to fit YOUR schedule, but as is, it’s pretty good!
Here’s what to clean each day:
Focus room: Bedrooms
Laundry load: sheets
Focus room: bathrooms
Laundry load: towels
Focus room: kitchen
__clean out fridge
__clean off counters
__quick organize pantry
__quick sweep of floor
Laundry load: light colored clothes/whites
Focus room: Living room and dining room
__straighten & declutter
Laundry load: dark load
Focus room: All
__vacuum and/or mop all rooms
__clean mirrors, windows, ceiling fans
Focus room: none
__take out trash
__clean out your car
Off day – no cleaning!
You can easily turn that daily cleaning schedule into a page in your Bullet Journal!
More Cleaning Schedules
Below are more example cleaning schedules and daily routines to keep your house clean.
Daily House Cleaning Checklist
This daily house cleaning checklist below is a really great list of daily house cleaning chores to do to keep your house clean and clutter-free WITHOUT feeling overwhelmed! Super helpful to have a daily housekeeping routine that works!
House Cleaning List By Room
LOVE this house cleaning task list to help with house cleaning by rooms in your home. If you need an everyday cleaning list, this cleaning checklist breaks down cleaning chores for each room in your house.
Annual Cleaning Schedule
If you love BuJo planners, you will LOVE all these bullet journal cleaning schedule layout ideas!
Here’s just one idea for your planner or household notebook for an annual house cleaning and maintenance schedule:
Monthly Cleaning Checklist
A monthly cleaning schedule at a glance to organize your housekeeping tasks. Every day of the week for 30 days is detailed out with what you need to clean each day.
SUPER organized way to clean your house!
Working Mom Cleaning Schedule
This day to day cleaning schedule is perfect for working moms. The checklist details everything you need to clean each day and each night (and don’t forget to get the kids to help! The daily morning chores are PERFECT chores the kids can do while YOU are at work.)
Speed Cleaning Checklists
Want to SPEED clean your house?
- 8 Decluttering Tips for Hoarders & Pack Rats – How To Clear the Clutter & Organize Your Home Clutter Control Tips and Help for Hoarders & PackRats • The process of decluttering for hoarders and pack rats is ...
- Speed Cleaning Your Home – Shortcuts To Make Cleaning FAST and PAINLESS • C’mon Moms! Let’s SPEED CLEAN and Get It DONE! • For many overwhelmed moms, there’s hardly any ...
- How To Get Motivated To Clean When You Feel Sad and Depressed Cleaning Motivation To Get Motivated To Clean – Even If Depressed & UN-Motivated • It is HARD to get ...
- Clearing Clutter-Where To START When It’s Too Much To Deal With Clearing Clutter=Change Your LIFE! Here’s How To START – Have you ever thought, “My house is a disgusting mess!” ...
- 45 DIY Home Organization Hacks For Every Room, Nook and Cranny Of Your Life • Unique Organization Hacks and Brilliant DIY Organizing Ideas For Every Room In Your Home, Apartment, or Dorm Room • ...
- DIY Linen Closet Decluttering and Organization Ideas Linen Closet Storage and Organization Ideas (that actually work!) Ready to declutter and organize your home linen closet? ...
- Junk Drawer Organization Tips – Genius Organizing Ideas For ALL Junk Drawers Easy-Peasy DIY Junk Drawer Organizing Tips • How to organize your junk drawer the EASY way. These junk drawer ...
- Kitchen Organization on a Budget for the Hopelessly Unorganized Kitchen Organization Ideas! Cheap and Easy Dollar Store DIY Organization Hacks to Organize Your Kitchen on a Budget – Kitchen ...
And my anxiety was through the roof!
I needed a plan to get it together - it was all pushing me over the edge.
Thing is - we LIVE here... I never had the fantasy that my home would ever look "Pinterest perfect".
I simply wanted more control, less clutter and much less anxiety.
I finally found something that worked for ME.
- My house is now easier to clean - I can now clean it in minutes, instead of hours.
- I can now actually FIND the things I'm looking for.
- I learned some simple decluttering systems that make me much more efficient every day - and I'm more relaxed and less overwhelmed all the time (finally)
- My house now looks pretty darn good almost all the time.
- Best of all - I no longer stress about guests unexpectedly showing up.
This is how I did it.
These are my FAVORITE storage containers
They are airtight and they look GREAT sitting on my kitchen counters, in my cabinets and other storage spaces around my house!
I even use them for my desk and craft stuff - LOVE them!
- Cleaning Schedule Examples
- Monthly Cleaning Schedule
- Weekly Cleaning Schedule
- How Often To Clean Everything
- Daily Cleaning Schedule
- More Cleaning Schedules
- Daily House Cleaning Checklist
- House Cleaning List By Room
- Annual Cleaning Schedule
- Monthly Cleaning Checklist
- Working Mom Cleaning Schedule
- Speed Cleaning Checklists
☑ Click To Learn the 5 Simple Words That WILL Make YOU More Organized