7 Easy and Clever Small Apartment Kitchen Organization Ideas for Rental Kitchens That Won’t Risk Your Security Deposit –
Ready to organize your small rental kitchen AND create more storage space in your tiny apartment kitchen?
Below are 7 super simple DIY ways to totally organize a small apartment kitchen – even if you’re on a budget.
Welcome to Decluttering Your Life - we hope you enjoy our quick decluttering tips, organization ideas and simple DIY solutions for your home - posts may contain ads & affiliate links - that's how we keep the lights on =)
Get 25% Off ALL Printables and Planners with discount code: MOMHACKS
=> See all printables here
Small Apartment Kitchen Organization Hacks
Let’s take a look at some small kitchen organization ideas & storage hacks that won’t damage your rental house, apartment or condo kitchen.
Apartment kitchens come with two BIG problems:
☑ Apartment kitchens are usually SMALL with very limited storage space, and
☑ There are limited things you can do WITHOUT causing damage and losing your security deposit.
Below are 7 of my favorite NON-permanent storage upgrades for renters who can NOT cause permanent damage to their rental.
Hang a Cheap Rack on Your Refrigerator
Use Baskets To Make More Storage Space
☑ Related & Helpful:
– How To EASILY Organize Your Pantry in 3 Steps
– How To Organize a Small Kitchen WITHOUT a Pantry
– Small apartment storage solutions
Use a Lazy Susan in Cabinets for Canned Goods
Use Unusual Items To Create Storage Space
Use Magnetic Organizers on Your Fridge
Use a Cheap Tension Rod Under The Sink
☑ Related & Helpful:
– Organize Under Your Sink Hacks, Tips & Tricks
Use Baskets and Bins in Kitchen Cabinets
Want More Ideas for Small Kitchens?
☑ See More Kitchen Storage Hacks Here
- Small Apartment Kitchen Organization Hacks
- Hang a Cheap Rack on Your Refrigerator
- Use Baskets To Make More Storage Space
- Use a Lazy Susan in Cabinets for Canned Goods
- Use Unusual Items To Create Storage Space
- Use Magnetic Organizers on Your Fridge
- Use a Cheap Tension Rod Under The Sink
- Use Baskets and Bins in Kitchen Cabinets
- Party Finger Food Ideas-Budget Friendly Starters & Apps
- from cheap party food platters to cheap easy appetizers, these party food ideas are perfect for for a low-budget menu...
- Easter Tray Decor Ideas – 23 Ways To Decorate Your Tiered Tray For A DIY Spring Centerpiece
-If you love DIY Easter decor like I do, you will LOVE these Easter tray decor ideas for your tiered tray or wooden tray for a cute Springtime centerpiece...
- DIY Christmas Decorations Made From Recycled Materials & Repurposed Stuff
-super cute handmade Christmas decorations made from upcycled and repurposed STUFF...
- Scratch Off Lottery Ticket Gift Basket Ideas
-creative ways to gift scratch off tickets, DIY lottery ticket gift basket ideas, lottery ticket trees, wreaths and more...
☑ Click To Learn the 5 Simple Words That WILL Make YOU More Organized